90° flange elbow compression type fittings providing a 4 hole panel mounting facility. These fittings are designed for use with all types of unslit Harnessflex conduit, maintaining maximum conduit bore.
- 90˚ Flange design avoids cable damage and abrasion.
- IP67 – IP68 (2 bar for 30 minutes) – SRN sealing bush protects against ingress of water and dust.
- Integral O ring face seal provides seal between panel / bulkhead and fitting.
- Cap-nut retention ring ensures integrity of assembly under extreme vibration
- Available with metric, PG fixed male NPT & PF threads
- Polyamide (Nylon) 66
- Temperature Range: -40ºC to +150ºC
- Very high UV resistance
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free
- ADR approved (NC conduits ONLY)
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV) EU200/53/EC