90° compression type fitting incorporating fixed or swivel male threads to provide connection to knockouts and threaded entries. These fittings are designed for use with all types of unslit Harnessflex conduit, maintaining maximum conduit bore.
- IP67 – IP68 (2 bar for 30 minutes) SRN sealing bush protects against ingress of water and dust.
- Cap-nut retention ring ensures integrity of assembly under extreme vibration
- Available with metric, PG fixed male, NPT & PF threads.
- Includes flat seal washer providing a seal between panel / bulkhead and fitting.
- Polyamide (Nylon) 66
- Temperature Range: -40ºC to +150ºC
- Very high UV resistance
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free
- ADR approved (NC conduits ONLY)
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV) EU200/53/EC