The Harnessflex X piece is a 4 connection sealed fitting. Cap nut choice enables the use of many conduit diameters on a single body size.
Sealed fittings such as this are designed for unslit conduit, and will maintain peak bore size.
- The IP67 cap nut seals protect against water and dust ingress.
- The included cap-nut retention rings ensure integrity under high vibration.
- The fittings contoured inner forms prevent cable damage during build.
- An integral bracket provides a secure mounting point allowing easy surface attachment.
- The removable IP67 lid allows you to check fitted cables without tear down.
- All sealed fitting bodies and cap nuts are made of Nylon 66.
The Harnessflex X piece conforms to:
- ADR approved (NC conduits ONLY)
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- End of life vehicle directive (ELV) EU200/53/EC