One-piece joiner and elbow hinged fittings allow a variety of conduit size variations. These fittings are designed to snap together over all types of slit and unslit conduit, maintaining maximum conduit bore. Can be used as an in-line reducer as well as an enlarger.
- One-piece external design for unrestricted bore and quick assembly with no tools.
- High pull-off strength – conduit corrugations sit tightly into joiner junctions.
- Conduit size labels – each junction indicates nominal conduit size to aid installation
- Polyamide (Nylon) 66
- IP40 rated
- Temperature Range: -40ºC to +120ºC
- Very high UV resistance
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free
- CE Mark to the low voltage directive
- RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU
- Conforms with end of life vehicle directive (ELV) EU200/53/EC